Blogger Comment Customization

For a Professional Site You Need a Professional Comment System. Must With Full Control in Your Comment System. Look at My Comment Box, I Use “DISQUS” Comment Manage System. I can Fully Control All of My Comment, Comment Box Style, Visitor, and Must Spammers. It’s Professional Comment System. Many Stable Site (Like – CNN, Fox News, Time) Use this Comment System. If You are Interested It Continue to Read this Tutorial. But The Question is “How can U Use It?”. Read Below for Details –


First Go To DISQUS.COM  
Click the SIGN UP Button and Register Your Site With All of Your Information. I Suggest You, Use a Specific e-mail for DISQUS. It’s Help You Because All of Your Comments will Go In Your E-mail and U can Find it Easily. 
After Registering Go Quick Setup Page. Here a Option for Media Attachment (Image, Video).If U wish U can Keep It or Reject It. In My Site I don’t Accepted It. Continue…… 
Before Install Go SETTING Tab. 
Complete All Ur Setting Information. Here I Think No Need Any Description About Setting Because DISQUS Give a Full Guide About Your Comment Setup. Just Follow It.
Now Click the Install Tab and Install It for BLOGGER. Option 3 have a Button Where Say “Add Site ‘Your Site Name’ to Blogger” Click this Button and Add This Gadget  to Your Blogger Site. Your Gadget (Widget) Position is Not a Matter.
Save it and View Your Blog.After End of Every Post You can See DISQUS Comment Box Like Comment Box Image.

0 comments:

Post a Comment